How to overcome Trauma with EFT
If you work with people in any capacity – therapist, counselor, body worker, sales person, small business owner, teacher – you are also working with their trauma. Whether you – and they – realize it or not.
We all experience trauma – small, medium or big – relational, event driven or systemic. And trauma keeps us stuck.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Different experiences traumatize different people – differently.
- Research shows trauma leaves an imprint in our minds, our brains and our bodies.
- Unless trauma is moved through the body, the effects of trauma continue to keep us “stuck.”
- Simply talking about trauma is often re-traumatizing, with no positive benefit.
So, what is the most effective way to identify – and resolve – trauma, big and small?
EFT Tapping is a rapid trauma resolution method that combines:
- Imaginal Exposure
- Somatic Activation
- Amygdala/Pre-frontal Cortex Rewiring & Deactivation
- Information Processing & Reprocessing
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Memory Reconsolidation
- Eye Movement Reprocessing
It also increases serotonin and decreases cortisol by as much as 49%.
Can you (or your clients) afford not to be Tapping?